Our summer offer looks different this year due to current restrictions, but we still have some great activities for you, your children and their friends to get involved in – wind, rain or shine!
Stand up paddleboarding and Kayaking
Grab your family or a bubble of friends and head out on to the water for a fun-filled hour of watersports!
- Groups of friends (adults & juniors)
- Adults – £10
- Juniors – £6
- Wetsuit hire (optional) – £4
- Monday: 3pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm
- Thursday: 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm
- Friday: 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm
- Saturday: 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm
- Sunday: 1pm, 2:30pm
Minimum age is 8yrs old (8-10yrs must be accompanied by an adult)
Booking is via Eventbrite – There are 16 spaces per each slot, so you just need to choose a slot with enough spaces for your group.
See our Sup/Kayak hire page for more info
Learn to Wakeboard
- Individuals or pairs
- Groups of 4 friends (adults & juniors)
Prices: Adults and Juniors
- 1 person (30mins) – £30
- Group up to 4 people (60mins) – £60
- Group up to 8 people (120 mins) – £120
Price includes wetsuits and all equipment needed. You just need to bring some clothes to go under a wetsuit (swimming clothes), a towel and some shoes to head over to the wake park.
- Wednesday 11:00-19:30
- Friday 11:00 – 19:30
- Saturday 10:30 – 17:00
See our Wakeboarding page for more details and how to book. For groups, you need to register 1 person and then email us at email@example.com and we. can get you booked in :)